5/23/2011

Birds, Pandora Hearts 61 and others

It's raining. We've had storms every day since Saturday. At least the weather isn't so hot all the time. The baby chickadees finally came to my window this morning. We have sparrows, chickadees, goldfinches and greenfinches. They come more often now than they did during winter. Even a woodpecker came once. XD
My budgie became unusually tame in the past few months. He somehow accepted me and he likes coming out of his cage now. He used to be so scared for almost 2 years, no matter how I tried taming him. And now he wants to rape my hand. XDDD
My stupid bird. Blurry photo, sorry. And yeah, that's my hand.


DRAWINGS

I haven't been drawing so much lately. (Again.) Here are a few crappy sketches I did:

Just some random guy~~ I was trying to practice poses.

The newest version of my Alec. Paint Tool Sai. My colouring has become so soft lately.


PANDORA HEARTS

I drew this in like 1-2 minutes, lol. It sucks.

Mom: "Is this a self-portrait?"


This is supposed to be Vincent, but his face and hair are so NOT Jun Mochizuki-ish. It turned out too much like my own style, I think. All I want to draw right now are crappy EMO SHOUJO pics of Vincent. Bleh. I drew this instead of doing a Fullmetal Alchemist meme.

Also, the last few pics were drawn while listening to Yuki Kajiura's Aquarian Age OST. I'm obsessed with Yuki Kajiura music again. (Or still?) I have collected a bunch of Yuki Kajiura OSTs by now. The only ones I don't have now might be the dot hack musics that aren't SIGN, Petit Cosette and Madoka Magica, which should be released in a few days or maybe it's already out.

2 comments:

  1. awwwww pipipapiid de éééédi! annyira hiányzik az életemből egy papagáj :( de hát most itt van nekem Töki xD
    az az Alec sai-os kép nagyon tetszik 8D
    a random guynak a pofija tetszetős~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Köszi! Aww. Már nincs meg egyik sem? :(
    Hehe, örülök neki. 8D
    Arcokat még talán tudok valamennyire rajzolni... XD;

    ReplyDelete