11/19/2013

Happy Belated Birthday to Me XD

Ok, so I decided to create another post just because. I managed to take some better photos of my new figurines last weekend. My camera really does work a lot better when there's enough natural light. O___o

It's Gilly. I just love his "Tell me where Oz is or I'll shoot you!" expression, haha. And I didn't even notice he had some blue in his hair at first.

Look at this little bastard, he's so smug. He's all "I'm cute and I know it." XD

Group photo! You know what I'm missing? Some Fullmetal Alchemist thing. Yes. Now I have merchandise of Final Fantasy, Pandora Hearts and Magi, but still nothing of FMA.

I still have no new drawings to upload here, so I decided to upload some drawings I got for my birthday instead. Because the creators sent them to me only in private. I'm not going to name any names, but I'd like to keep these somewhere I can easily find them again. (Obviously, I have them saved on my computer, but it's often easier for me to find stuff on this blog. XD; )

Pandora Heaaarts. Mah beloved Nightray brothers, I still adore them. Both of them, oh my gosh and this drawing is just sooo cute I can't. <3

Um... what can I say to this one? It's byoootttiiifffoool. Like some wise person said somewhere else "One of these days, I'm going to have something like this in my bed". XD I make my friends draw fanart for fandoms they don't even know/like, hahaha. Sin, I know you're a shameless whore, but I love you anyway.

And I also got this one yesterday. So pretty. <3 Dangit, you guys draw my own characters more than I do, pffft. XD;;;;;
I might be getting one more, but these were my b-day giftarts for this year.

I should go draw now, but my fingers hurt... TT___TT It's unpleasant to type too, so I'm gonna end this post now.
Recent song obsession:

No comments:

Post a Comment