9/15/2014

A few rough scribbles

Hello again my personal blog. Thing is, I'm jobless again at the moment, which means I have a lot of free time when I'm not too busy worrying about my future... But still, I'm not too inspired to draw. I finished the palette challenge I was doing on tumblr and now I'm like "NOW WHAT?". I have ideas, but... shit, I'm only getting worse. I find myself looking for references even when I want to draw the simplest things. orz

Here's a scribble I did after first seeing Pandora Hearts Retrace 97 (mannn that Retrace was the best thing). I drew this in a few minutes before we went to watch the fireworks and I haven't touched it since then. I may or may not do something with it later.

Sinbad is a compulsory addition in all of my entries lately. -___- Maybe I should do some decent finished work of him. Perhaps then I would be satisfied and stop getting these urges to draw him.

Today's scribble. I've had this idea since I first saw the "Special Feeling" meme. (That was quite a long while ago, yep.) Riza and Roy in the rain instead of snow. I kinda sorta gave up on this because I have no idea how to draw a frigging umbrella. Refs don't help. *sob*

Okay, that is all for now. I'm still pretty uninspired and I seem to give up working on everything faster and faster... I'll try to draw every day now that I have time.
I don't have any new music to listen to either. I'm currently listening to old anime songs I downloaded years ago.
Oh well, hope next time I can post better things~

No comments:

Post a Comment