2/20/2015

Magi scribbles and The Sims 2 8D

Happy New Year! 8D I know it's super late, but this is my first post in 2015, haha.
I still haven't managed to draw much since last time. I got inspired once and managed to draw a sketch every day for 4-5 days in a row, but then I gave up and started watching anime and play The Sims 2 instead. The recent Levi drawing I posted on tumblr is from that random inspired time.

I did several practice doodles of Ja'far when I wanted to draw him for a friend's birthday in the beginning of February. Ja'far is her favourite from Magi and I dislike Nanatsu no Taizai, so Ja'far was the obvious choice for me, lol. Maybe I should have finished this one instead of the one I ended up finishing, but I didn't like how his face turned out here.

This is an OC doodle that somehow happened. I created this character many years ago after waking up from a movie-like dream. My OCs always change a lot in my head and I keep changing even basic stuff like their names, but I guess "Darshana" finally got stuck as this girl's name.
This is her old outfit which I don't really like anymore. :/ She had straight hair on my first designs of her because it took me forever to learn how to draw this wavy "flowy" hair. I wanted to make her feminine in appearance but masculine in personality. I often try to imagine her actions and interactions with other characters while imagining how an outgoing charismatic and overconfident male character would act. And I like it. XD I just had to create a male attendant for her who balances her out a little, he becomes nervous, embarrassed or worries in her place and makes her stop when she goes overboard. I'll draw him too one day.

Obligatory Sinbad scribbles, duh. I'm still so addicted to drawing him, I hate him so much ugh...

Really quick doodle I did after one of the recent Sinbad no Bouken chapters. OMG my baby is growing facial hair already?! XDD He's growing up so fast, jeez.

Aaand this is not my art. It's a birthday present I finally got recently. My favourite PH boys wishing me a happy birthday, yay~ <3 I'm posting it here because having it here may be safer than having it on my PC or my external HDD. (I apparently lost two or three months worth of old photos thanks to my external HDD - some of them were important personal memories.)

Okay, I guess that's all the unfinished stuff I wanted to post for now. (I have some more messy scribbles, but they are too shitty to post even here.) I'd like to finish at least one of my old Sinbad drawings this weekend. I'll pray to the animu gods to give me patience and inspiration, haha.

One of the many times the Reaper came
Oh yeah, and I wanted to write about a funny story that happened in my The Sims 2 game (I shouldn't have downloaded it last year when EA made it downloadable for free. X'D).
One of my favourite sims refuses to die. XD
He's a guy with romance aspiration and pleasure secondary aspiration. I created him as a university student sometime last year. He's now an elder who reached the end of his life (he lived a great happy life fulfilling his lifetime wants twice - reaching the top of the Athletics career and WooHooing with 20 sims), but when the Grim Reaper comes at 6 pm, he throws himself on his knees and begs for his life. Then the Grim Reaper offers to play a guessing game and my sim always wins. XDD If he keeps this up, he's gonna live forever, lol.
Wife crying on the right, but he won
Eventually, he managed to outlive his wife who was actually a couple of days younger than him (she died normally like every other sim). I also realized this is probably not a glitch. I saved the game before 6 pm and kept reloading a few times and one time my sim ended up choosing the Reaper's wrong hand during the game and died. But I didn't save the game when that happened, so he's still alive and keeps messing with the Grim Reaper every day, hahaha. After losing the game, the Reaper leaves and my sim doesn't get a day older. 8D
Update:
I finally figured out why he didn't die! Back when he was still in college, he randomly got a magic lamp and one of the wishes he made was being able to trick the Grim Reaper. I didn't consider this possibility at first because I thought the effect of this wish would "wear off", but apparently it didn't. Anyway, after losing to the Grim Reaper twice in a row, I saved the game and let him go. He was a fun sim to play, may his 4 children prove to be just as fun. RIP. XD

Okay, I'll shut up now. I also wanna ramble about anime/manga and the latest PH chapter (I'd like to draw Aliceee and Ozzz), but I'll do that on deviantART eventually. Now I'll go and work on the drawings I want to finish. Bye for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment