1/15/2011

Pandora Hearts trio sketch

Argh, I can't figure out how to put two pictures next to each other. Or make the text go BEFORE the picture. Whatever.

Just decided to put this up, since I won't be completing it soon. I started drawing this in last October, cuz I wanted to draw Gil with a different hairstyle. 8D (Mom says he looks like a monkey with all that hair in his face... XDDD)

And then I kept making the canvas bigger and suddenly, there was Oz too. And then Alice. Actually, I drew them separately at first, but Alice wanted to grab Oz's arm, so it ended up looking like this. :3 I don't know what to do with this sketch now. I don't want to make a proper lineart, cuz I really like how their faces came out and I'm afraid of not being able to draw them looking like that again. (Even if you trace your sketch, some things always end up looking different on the final lineart.) But cleaning it up would be time-consuming and the result wouldn't look as good as a completely new lineart. Oh well, I still need to refine their outfits some more. I'll decide when I'm done with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment