1/20/2011

Just Alec

This is an older sketch from the beginning of last December. It was originally supposed to be one of my original character headshot series, but I drew him a body recently.
Alec, you bitch! Why are you so much fun to draw?! D: He's so so SO unoriginal. A while ago, someone told me he looked a bit like Lockon Stratos from Gundam 00. Ahaha! XD
Btw1, I'm actually colouring an old animation now. I made it in 2009, but lost my interest in it and didn't finish it.
Btw2, Erulisse made me listen to Marchen by Sound Horizon and now I like it. At first, I didn't like SH AT ALL. I didn't like the Marchen album either for the first time, but after listening to some tracks 2-3 times, I realized it wasn't bad. The more I listen, the more I like it. And I even began understanding the lyrics a little. XD;

No comments:

Post a Comment