4/14/2011

I'm inspired again! 8D

So yeah, I had a terrible artist's block, but I've been drawing some things again.

I really should have finished this by now. I've been sitting on it for almost a month. ^^; The hands are still crap, but I'm trying to improve~~

Random doodle. Just trying to practice kisses and hands. Referenced from a manga.


This is what happens when random inspiration strikes. My newest original character. I was inspired by Katie's cat girl. About 90% of my random characters are boys. I just find them easier to draw than girls. I don't like furries, but I sometimes like humanoid characters with strange ears and tails and shit. Ears can help enhancing the character's emotions. This is the first time I've drawn a character with doggy legs. Would he look better with normal human legs? Hmm...

Well, I guess I should continue working on that first WIP now. I've been listening to a lot of Yuki Kajiura music again, I just can't get enough of it. I also realized that I still don't have all the songs from the Tsubasa Chronicle OST. HUGE MISTAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment