6/23/2011

More PH again...

The reason I haven't been updating this blog that much lately is that I haven't been doing too many new sketches, I either just finished old stuff or posted on deviantART right away. But I did some more Pandora Hearts doodles! 8D (Geez, I'm seriously obsessed. Like... never before. Even my FMA obsession wasn't this intense.)
Elliot and Leo. To tell the truth, when these two first appeared in the story, I thought they were sort of cliché and uninteresting, but later on, they proved that they were amazing too.

XDDD Lolwut. This is Alice about to bite Gil's ear. I cracked up when Alice was chasing Gilbert in chapter 62 and I wanted to draw Gil with a stupid expression, so this quick doodle was born.

Finally, here's a sketch I made in February. I just refined it and slapped some colours on it yesterday. Originally, it was not going to be Gil, but then I was like "fffff why not?". I don't really like this because there seems to be something off about his face and I can't make the hair look right when I draw characters lying down. Also, the full picture is bigger, but I think his arms turned out a bit short. Meh.

Okay, now that I did some quick doodles, I can go back to work on my next big pic! Yay~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment