7/06/2011

Some more Vincent + Break + Crap

Hello to everyone who's reading this~ I've done some bad sketches lately. Let me show you some.

PANDORA HEARTS

This is supposed to be Vincent, but I can't draw him from side view, lolz... I still need to use more refs of him... OTL

VincentxAda. I'm actually proud of this, because it's completely un-referenced, yet it turned out to be somewhat decent~~ I want to complete this.

This is a super quick one of Break.


OTHER

This is very ugly, because it's a semi-realistic painting I got bored of after working on it for an hour or so. The face wasn't turning out how I wanted it to, so I abandoned this sketch.

Quick pose practice. This was referenced from a photo.

Ok, that's all for now.
Btw, I just found out yesterday that my elementary school class had a class reunion in May. I was invited too, but I didn't log in that Hungarian online community site for months and I totally missed it. I felt so depressed because of this. I probably wouldn't have gone anyway, but still...

1 comment:

  1. Woot! Vincent/Ada loveliness! I like, I like :D

    ReplyDelete