9/01/2011

Lots of doodles

I was too lazy to post more stuff in August. D: But I did do a bunch of doodles. Here are some quick sketches:

This is the very first WIP I did for a commissioned piece. I did 2 rough sketch layers for the characters, this is already the 3rd lineart layer. Actually, I think this is the first time I succeeded at drawing 3 sitting characters next to each other without using references. XD;

Little Vincent from Pandora Hearts. I dunno where this style came from, hahaha. Just wanted to upload this, cuz I think it's funny for some reason.

Quick sketch of Jizabel/Jezebel Disraeli from Hakushaku Cain + Godchild. I'd like to do some good fanart of him one day, he's my fave character from that series.

Just having fun with random expressions and faces and stuff. Random characters.

This is my OC, Alec's nameless older brother. I created him around 2005, but he wasn't a very important character, so I didn't really care about him. Lately, I decided to redesign him and now he's starting to look like a cliché villain, yay...

This one sucks, haha. It's supposed to be Break from Pandora Hearts. I once saw a fanart of an anime character tied to a bed like this and I've been wanting to draw something similar since then. XD I didn't draw his seal, cuz I was too lazy to look up references and it's just a doodle anyway. I wanted to put Sharon's shadow or something there, but it sucked. XD;

Xerxes Break again. Very fast sketch, that turned out relatively well.

Gil: *so drunk he can barely walk*
Vincent: Come on nii-san, I'll take you to your bedroom. <3

Lol. I found the translation of "Vincent's Gilbert observation diary" (an extra thingy from the manga guidebook) a while ago and the first entry started like this: "Gilbert drank a lot again tonight..." I had to draw something, ahaha. XDD Their arms are probably weird, but I kinda like this sketch anyway.

Ok, that was quite a lot. Maybe I should update this blog more often~

4 comments:

  1. Teehee. Break looks very calm for someone in such a ....compromising position.
    I can see why you'd think the little Vincent picture is funny. It looks more cartoonish than mangarish and he has such a cute round face here that you wouldn't be able to believe that he would cut out cats' eyes and crush on his older brother ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he's enjoying it... 8)
    Haha! Yeah. I just doodled that in a few minutes and it turned out so odd, but kinda cute. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolz, Break DOES look a bit too relaxed. He and Lotti ftw XD You draw such awesome pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he could easily escape if he really wanted to. 8) Thank you!

      Delete