9/12/2011

Some semirealism-ish stuff

Anyone remembers that random guy I doodled back in March? Well, I found it again and decided to work on it a bit, but got bored of it again...

And then I started another one today. I just did the skin, it was without eyes and hair when my mother saw it and she said it looked like Gil from PH or his brother. o___o So, I made it look like Vincent, heheh~ I don't think it looks that much like him, though:

Ah, well, I knew that as soon as I start doing requests on DA, I'd suddenly want to work on 5000 other things. I guess I'll be hyperactive artistically this week. Should I refine/finish that Vincent one? 8D

2 comments:

  1. Vincent looks amazing, but it will look more awesome if you finish it haha but take your time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks much better now, but I'm not sure when I'll be in the mood to finish that pic of him.

    ReplyDelete