1/20/2012

Various PH stuffs

I've been in a creative mode lately, which is good, I guess. Okay, let's post some things here~

 These are two work in progress pics of this deviation. It took me a week to finish the sketch, get over my laziness and start doing the lineart, but then all the linearting, colouring and background were done in only 3 days, which is a really short time for me, cuz I usually sit on a drawing for weeks... XD;

I enjoy torturing characters I like. >D I put this up on my Tumblr, but I wanted to post it here too~

This a 3-colours-only quickie thing of Demios done in Sai. It's unfinished and I have no clue what Demios' "body" looks like, because we never see it clearly in its full glory in the manga, so this is just my guess. Ok, Pandora Hearts really made me go crazy. Srsly, since when am I obsessing over things that resemble of a skeleton of a genetically modified mutant goat... ??

I also did a colouring of Jack from chapter 69, but I don't really like how it came out. Anyway, I posted it on Tumblr and it got more likes and reblogs than anything else I posted myself so far, so I guess maybe it's not that horrible after all. XD; The reason I did this is because I'm still considering making a fan video of Pandora Hearts and it would be good only if I could edit/colour shitloads of panels for it. I'd edit out the speech bubbles and backgrounds and colour the characters. So it would be insanely time-consuming. My other problem with it is that I'd like to focus on Jack and the tragedy of Sablier - in other words the newest arc and we still don't have enough chapters of that. But of course I could start editing and colouring the older parts I'd like to use nonetheless~~

Oh, and I almost forgot adding this. I drew this yesterday. I had this sudden urge to do another semi-realistic portrait of a PH character and I chose Glen/Oswald. (I think I'll keep calling him Glen for the sake of simplicity.) About 80-90 minutes of work with Photoshop CS2 so far. I used some references to get the proportions right, but he wasn't based on anyone in particular. So far, it looks much better than my first realistic Vincent wip. XD;;;

Alright, that's all for now. I wanna work a bit more on that realistic Glen today. 8D

... NOOO I just heard those bitches killed off Megaupload and Megavideo!! *wriggles in agony* DDDX You have no idea how much anime and other shit I used to watch on Megavideo, I even watched the entire Avatar series there. And of course I used to download stuff from Megaupload too. Hell, even my shimeji was uploaded there and now people can't download the zip version from my DA any longer. Let's pray for they won't shut down deviantART and other sites likes that...

And I should have posted this last time, but here's this little statistics about the
Frequency of Pandora Hearts characters appearing in my sketchblog posts in 2011:

1) Vincent - 17 posts
2) Gil - 12 posts
3) Alice - 6 posts
   Jack - 6 posts
4) Oz - 5 posts
   Break - 5 posts
   Glen - 5 posts
   Leo - 5 posts
   Ada - 5 posts
5) Lotti - 4 posts
6) Elliot - 3 posts
7) Echo - 2 posts
8) Sharon - 1 post

I thought it was interesting, lol. *runs off to draw*

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Lotti and Lily is so cute. Their expressions are priceless :D ...the picture of Vince is scarily fitting. :O I wish I could draw like this!!!

    ReplyDelete