4/19/2012

Art theft + The usual PH sketches


Meh. My sketches keep getting stolen from this blog, coloured and posted on deviantART without my permission, without crediting me or my blog and watermarked by the thief. What should I dooo~? Should I stop posting sketches?
 
I've had some debates on devart because of my render stamp lately and realized that in this modern online culture, original creators and authors are simply NOT IMPORTANT. Most people don't give a damn where a certain picture / video / story / music comes from or who created it. Even on websites where you are supposed to post your own creations. The original policies seem to have been losing their purpose since everybody ignores them anyway. (Honestly, how many of you read that long boring text you have to accept when you register to a website?) So let's face it: No matter what you draw or how good your works are, most people who see your works online will never ever bother to check out your profile or personal website. They often don't even check out your other works. I've always liked to know where something I liked was from or who made it. Because when I find one cool thing, I will probably find even more cool things if I know the source. And because I admire people who do these cool things and want to know more about them. But maybe it's just me.

Anywho, drawings:
Random OC doodle. It was so refreshing to draw something in my own style for once, lol.

People keep bugging me to draw Oz/Alice. But I'm mainly a Vincent/everyone and Lacie/everyone shipper apparently. XD I think this drawing sucks. This is what happens when I try to draw something slightly dynamic-ish without references... -___-

Oh Jun, why do you make me draw things like this? This is pretty much a bad copy of one of Jun Mochizuki's sketches from the "Mine of mine" guidebook which I finally managed to obtain in raw scan format a few days ago. Vincent/Echo.

Chapter 72 inspired sketch. I wanted to draw this scene SO BADLY. It's all kinds of adorable and sad at the same time. I have to admit I'm not sure if I've ever loved the little interactions and body language of the characters in any other manga so far. The children of misfortune all seem to be quite the personal space invaders, haha. Also, I like drawing Lacie.

A few days ago I was raiding the internets for more Pandora Hearts scans because I couldn't believe Mochizuki didn't draw a crossdressing Vincent. And then I found it in the extras of the "Mine of mine" guidebook (Volume 8.5). HELL YEAAAH~ I wanted to draw him as a girl in a similar outfit. XD

I also have a sketch of Cheshire I posted on my Tumblr, but I don't feel like posting it here too, cuz I don't like it. :B Here are a few photos instead:

Our cactus some time ago~ This was the first time I've ever seen two flowers growing out of the same sprout. O___o They are twins!!

Because I'm not too fond of chocolate, I got this tiny bunny figure for Easter this time. XD I totally named it Oz. jk And I also got this 3 cm tall plushie teddy bear last week. I put it on my MP4 player because my phone doesn't have a hole for it... DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD I AM?! XD;;; Oh well, I still think things like these are cute.


1 comment:

  1. I love your art it's amazing. I've made a blog and this one inspired me to. Thanx.

    ReplyDelete