4/04/2012

Hands and PH

If anyone is reading this, then hi! 8D I've been trying to draw but I haven't managed to produce too many decent things lately. A few scribbles I did:

I decided to practice drawing hands a bit. My left hand was the model.

Lolz, this is a really bad doodle I did of Zwei one night. It doesn't even resemble Zwei because I was too lazy to use a ref. I managed to make her look crazy enough, though. XD;

I logged in to Tumblr on March 29 I and the first frigging thing I saw on my dash was THIS. With Caucus Race 2, one of my secret fangirly dreams of Gil hugging Vincent came true and I just had to quickly scribble something to commemorate this beautiful event. 8;D It's a really fast sketch, but I kinda like it. I might clean it up a bit and post on Tumblr later.

Vinceeent~ This was inspired by a Tiger&Bunny fanart of Lunatic/Yuri from Pixiv. I kept thinking this pose was hot and hard to draw because of the perspective of the arms and I wanted to draw a male character in a similar pose, but didn't know which character. Then I realized Vincent had long hair and he actually has it tied back recently...

LMAO. Jack as Jack and Lacie as Rose from the famous movie, Titanic. I was working on this today. I had this idea some time ago and even did a really quick doodle in the middle of March, but only started seriously working on it today. I can't believe I've never seen this parody/crossover done before. XD; April 10 is gonna be the 100 year anniversary of the day when the Titanic embarked on its first and last journey and April 14-15 is when the tragedy happened. Great occasion for a fanart like this... ?
There are many things I messed up on this pic, but I'm going to finish it anyway.

I started putting my username on some pics, because sometimes people steal things even from this blog and then edit them without permission and then I "meet" them again in someone else's DA gallery. -___- Okay. I wanted to rant about some things, but it's getting pretty late and I don't wanna spend an hour typing shit now, so maybe I'll do it some other time~~

No comments:

Post a Comment