8/01/2013

Some Vince/Gil and Shindobaddo

Oy. New post on the first day of the month, wow. I didn't post a single artwork on neither deviantART nor my tumblr in July. This has never happened before. Even when my grandmother passed away 4 years ago and I was feeling really down, I was still able to produce one or two finished drawings in a month. It seems the older I get, the more I feel like giving up. Drawing is children's play to most people who don't end up becoming artists and they normally give up when they finish school and start working and it seems like I'm finally starting to grow out of it too. The sad thing is I can't even say it's because I have a life now, because I don't. My work has ended at the place I used to work at and now I'm jobless again. :|

Anyway, I'm still doing sketches and doodles, but nothing turns out good enough.

This is a crappy Gil doodle I did the other day. I really don't like how his face came out, but I have no idea how to fix it. I think it's too long or something...

Random quick messy sketch of Vincent molesting Gilbert. :P
Gilbert is wondering what kind of terrible crime he must have committed against the world to deserve this.

Another quick messy sketch, this one is Sinbad. Lately, I do a random sketch of Sin whenever I'm feeling uninspired and unmotivated. Thing is, I'm feeling like that a lot...
The rest of this post is going to be about Sinbad. :B

Inspired by a cosplay photo. Lying poses are really hard to draw. Bleh.

Hmm, this one is not so bad. Maybe. His arms are probably off, though.

Baal!Sin. I guess I made this a little similar to my Amon!Ali. I had so much trouble with his arms and hands. OTL I'd like to finish this.
While everybody is raving about the swimming anime, I'm still fixated on Sinbad's abs... -___-

Sin stop being so fun to draw uguuu~~ I drew this just a few hours ago. Maybe I should post it at least on my tumblr. I guess he should have bigger eyes and a smaller nose or something, but I like how he turned out here. Better than my first Gilbert doodle. :B

That's it for now. I draw Sinbad too much. I keep telling myself I'm not obsessed with him, but I'm not sure any longer... It's not normal for me to draw a random anime/manga character so much. FFFUUUUU... The funny thing is that my mother likes him, she says he's very good-looking. XDD She also liked Gilbert when I drew him for the very first time years ago, but then I kept drawing him so much she began hating him, lolz.
Ok, enough of me and my embarrassing fangirl idiocy for now.

I listened to the "Walking with Strangers" album by The Birthday Massacre today and I liked it a lot. I already listened to several songs from this album years ago, but the entire album is pretty good.
Here's one of my fave TBM songs:

No comments:

Post a Comment