11/26/2016

HOLY SH@T AN UPDATE!!

*wipes cobwebs away*

Okay so I haven't written a new blog entry for almost a year. It's because 1) I don't draw much 2) I no longer have time to ramble here 3) it feels like talking to a wall 4) I sort of moved to twitter with my doodles and wips. :B

Anyway, I want to write about otaku things I don't want to write anywhere else. I recently ordered a couple of Magi: Sinbad no Bouken rubber figure straps. I was looking forward to getting the package SO BAD! I even dreamed about it the morning before the package was delivered. But when I got it, I was disappointed. I don't know why. I'd known exactly what I was getting. I guess I just had a terrible day. My tram was late, I waited for my bus for really long and ended up taking a long walk (in cold wind) to the tram stop instead. I was supposed to meet someone and then pick up my package at the post office. I got home really late and I think I caught a cold that day.

Still, the important thing is that I have it! I even took a bunch of photos.

I got mail from Japan for the first time in my life, haha~

Tada! The contents!

I'm planning on giving Drakon and one Serendine away.


I also got a manekineko eraser as a thank you gift, haha.
I'd known exactly what they would look like, but for some reason it still baffles me that they don't have a backside (it's all black) and they are all flat. The black part is the main "body" and the coloured parts are thin added layers. I haven't taken any of them out of the plastic wrapper, though.
Eh, maybe I should give away all of them...
Thing is, I bought them from the commission money I'd earned last year, so I'd like to keep at least one as a "memento". XD

That's all I wanted to talk about for now. Maybe I'll start posting sketches here again, who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment