10/14/2017

Animu list

Okay so my graphics card died and I'm using this opportunity to do a big PC cleaning and reorganize/delete all the shit I saved and downloaded in the past 9+ years. I'm writing a list here of the anime I currently have on my external HDD. The ones I definitely want to keep are bolded, undecided ones are italic and the ones that must go are in strikethrough.
  1. 07-Ghost
  2. Ao no Exorcist
  3. Bakuman
  4. Claymore
  5. Code Geass
  6. Code Geass R2
  7. Dantalian no Shoka
  8. Deadman Wonderland
  9. Dogs OVA
  10. Durarara
  11. Eden of the East (series + movie sequels)
  12. FMA Brotherhood
  13. Gosick
  14. Hakuouki (trash but looks good and maybe I can use it for art reference)
  15. Kuragehime
  16. Kuroshitsuji (trash but looks good and maybe I can use it for art reference)
  17. Kuroshitsuji 2 (trash but looks good and maybe I can use it for art reference)
  18. Magi
  19. Magi season 2
  20. No.6
  21. Otome Yokai Zakuro
  22. Pandora Hearts
  23. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  24. Rainbow
  25. School Days
  26. Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin (trash that I still liked for some odd reason)
  27. Shiki
  28. Supernatural
  29. Tales of the Abyss
  30. Tiger and Bunny
  31. Togainu no Chi
  32. Toradora
  33. Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
  34. Usagi Drop
Others:
  • Gintama Benizakura movie
  • Black Rock Shooter OVA
  • Spice and Wolf II OVA that I downloaded but couldn't make the file work 
 Oh well, there's actually a lot that I'd like to keep. I guess I'll have to delete the undecided ones then... Some of the bolded ones are bound to change too. All this anime is about 200 GB of disk space, so I could free up a lot of space if I deleted just half of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment