12/31/2018

First and last post of 2018

Where the heck did 2018 go?

Hmm, so last few hours of the year, you say?


Actually, not much happened to me in 2018. Still, it was a pretty great year for me. I feel like I achieved somewhat of a financial stability and I got more confident and stronger thanks to my job. I did have some depressive episodes, there were times when I was feeling down and I still have no social life, but 2018 was a good year in overall.
As for drawing, I really don't know. I am now certain that commissions were the only things that kept me going, as soon as I saw no interest and closed them, I completely stopped drawing. As I grow older, it just makes me feel ashamed. I still draw like a teenager and I'm over 30 already. I don't think I should keep forcing it since I'll never be half as good as I'd wanted to be. I've been on deviantART practicing and doing art as a hobby since freaking 2006. I saw improvement memes and they make me cry. :I
I'm not saying I shall never draw again because I'm a fickle person and will do it anyway if I feel like drawing again. In fact, I may start posting some older art on this blog or DA that fell victim to tumblr's "NO NSFW" rule.

Idk what to do with this blog. I may start using it again in 2019. Let's see.

Anyway, since my last post was a sims post in 2017, I'll post some sims again on the last day of this year. :B

One of my fav sims in The Sims 2 recently died so
RIP Claudia 01.11.2015-12.29.2018
(She lived for 77 sim days but almost 4 years in real time because I've been playing the game on and off with long breaks and I have shitloads of sims/families. Haha.)

~~HAPPY NEW YEAR~~

No comments:

Post a Comment