2/01/2011

PH sketch week

I haven't been posting sketches here, because last week, my Pandora Hearts obsession got renewed again and I did a little daily sketch series that I posted on my deviantART account. I really enjoyed doing it and I realized I didn't draw Gil, so I made a bonus sketch yesterday. I'm not sure whether to post it or not, though. I think his arms look strange. I recorded the drawing process, though. I might make a new drawing video...

By the way, I've been into Era music lately. I discovered this group when I was searching for some Vangelis songs. I have heard the song "Ameno" before, but I didn't like it back then. Now I do. 8D I also love Enigma and Era's songs are somewhat similar.

I'm reading the manga series "Vampire Game". I still don't like the art and the story seems somewhat silly so far. Nothing can come close to Pandora Hearts right now, hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment