7/29/2011

The birds came back

Yesterday, the chickadees randomly invaded my window again. Seriously, 6-7 birds at the same time, that's A LOT. O___o Anywho, this is just a random update because I don't have much to post lately. All I've been working on is that crappy PH group pic. I posted a few wips of it to my DA scraps yesterday, but here's a part of its current state:
I still don't like how Oz's face came out and I'm considering adding textures to their outfits. Though it probably doesn't look very different. I didn't save it with the textures, just experimenting~ I would like to finish this by tomorrow...

Btw, chapter 63 is finally out and I'm downloading it right now. I've seen a RAW last week, but I decided to wait for the Fallen Syndicate's scanlation instead of reading random spoilers.
Now I'll go continue working on this shit picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment