7/21/2011

The birds have left

After the super hot weather, rain finally came on Monday evening. There was a HUGE storm at midnight and since Tuesday, it's been much colder. It rained all day today and yesterday too. And today was the first day in this year when the birds didn't come to my window at all aside from a few sparrows. They seem to have moved from our park since it became awfully quiet too. I actually got a little sad because I got so used to them. XD But they will probably come back in September.

Drawingz. 

 ZOMG a pencil sketch!! I drew this in last October, though. Just wanted to scan it to test some settings in Photoshop. Random OC guy.

I posted this to my DA journal, just thought I'd post it here too. Break. I wanted to draw him in his sexy rainbow-coloured swimsuit he's wearing in one of the specials. XD

This is one of a bunch of retarded doodles I did on Monday. Chibi Vincent with a severed head. Lovely.

I posted the sketch of this a while ago. Well, I got bored of it at this stage. I thought the sketch was pretty good, but I don't like this drawing any longer.

Part of my huge PH group pic. I worked a lot on this today. I still have to fix some things on the lineart, but as you can see I've already started colouring it. Also, I really love to draw roses. :O

Ok, that's all for now. I'd like to draw something quick now~~ 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment