10/06/2011

Some PH 65 sketches

According to the weather forecast, today might have been the last day of this elongated summer. So the weather has been wonderful and everything should be great, but I'm feeling kind of crappy for no particular reason. I just don't feel like drawing things. I decide I will draw in the morning, and then waste my time in many ways all day and end up not even touching my tablet by the end of the day.
I've been watching a lot of anime and reading a lot of manga lately (I read like 15 volumes during last weekend and Monday). I know I should be doing better things, but my head gets filled of dark unnecessary thoughts otherwise. I wrote a few things about my impressions of the series I watched, but I don't wanna post it here now.
Have some shitty sketches instead, WARNING: PH SPOILERS!

Gil. I put this on my Pandora Hearts meme, but I actually drew this sketch separately. I attempted to draw many things inspired by chapter 65, but they sucked.

Proof that I still fail at drawing Jack. WhyareyousohardtodrawJack OTL

Glen + bitty Gil. Actually, I kinda like this one, though Gil didn't turn out small enough, lol. And it's anime!Glen. XD His outfit looks a bit different in the manga, but I like how they added those swirly pattern things on it in the anime artbook concepts. I might change it if I finish this, but I still like this design better. XD;

Aaand, not my drawing, but I collected a few scenes from the PH manga where Vincent uses his left hand to convince people who claim he's right-handed, cuz the anime illustrators screwed up on one pic. (Btw, Mochizuki herself screwed it up at one scene, when Gil takes the gun from Vincent in chapter 59, it's like - Vince aims with his left, then Gil grabs his RIGHT, then it's left again on the next panel. And I think Mochizuki must be right-handed, cuz she prefers to draw characters facing left, lolz.)

No comments:

Post a Comment