10/31/2011

VincexLotti + Photos


I'd like to apologize to everyone who I promised a drawing to. I know I shouldn't be working on this, but I really enjoy working on it~~ Gaaah!!

Anywho, I just wanted to write a bit more "personal" blog entry here. I was browsing my photos on my computer today and decided to upload a few since I promised KGX347 that I would post something of the place where I live and stuff.
View from my window. I took this photo last summer. I live in the Southern outskirt area of the capital city. I really love living there.

This is a photo I took in the local cemetery sometime in September. In Hungary, the last few days of October and beginning of November is the main time of the year when families visit the graves of their deceased relatives and friends and mourn together. I didn't really care about this tradition before, but I've been visiting the cemetery quite often since grandmother died.

My current favourite bird in my window, haha. Isn't it cute? It's so tiny!

This is an old photo I took about 3 years ago. That's my hand and my talking budgerigar, Dani. He seems to be fascinated by that peach drink. XD Aw, I miss him.

This is also Dani with my cat, Panka. They tolerated each other surprisingly well. Photo from 2007.

This is how close they were. They even ate together. That bird was incredible. When he didn't find an available human he could bother, he went to bother the cat. It's a miracle the cat never tried to hurt him.

Okay, so that's all~ The last 3 photos were taken with my old camera, so the quality isn't that good. I posted these old photos, because I wasn't even aware they were still on my PC and it was a nice surprise when I rediscovered them today. ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment