10/25/2011

Some Royai plus more PH doodles

Lalala~ Guess what! I finally managed to produce a few sketches I consider decent enough to post! Woo!
Yes! It's my OTP, Roy and Riza from Fullmetal Alchemist. Pose was inspired by this Tiger & Bunny fanart. I think I'm a sucker for dark + blond pairs. :B

Just a very fast sketch of Vincent. I can never get sleeping people's faces right... OTL

And this is my psycho OTP, Vincent and Lotti. XD I started drawing this yesterday, but it was only Lotti at first. Then I kept changing the pose and adding things today. Actually, I kinda like this even though it's still very rough and there are lots mistakes.

Also, I'm working on the 150 k kiriban request, but I can't get the poses/characters right... I really want to finish it soon, but a pic of 3 characters is a bit hard for me. TT___TT

Btw, I keep hearing everywhere how good Pendulum is. So I tried getting into this music. I usually like any kind of music from classical-ish to heavy metal. But... Pendulum is just... "too techno" for me, ugh... @___@

No comments:

Post a Comment