2/24/2011

More poses + Older stuff

I doodled this today. Just some more dynamic pose practice. The one on the left sucks... D:


SOME OLDER UNFINISHED PICS

My character, Zach. I drew this in last October. I didn't like how his face turned out, so I didn't finish this.

Abarai Renji from Bleach. Some studies for a commission I did last year. This is also from the end of last October.

The Pandora Hearts sketch from the beginning of last October that doesn't want to be finished... ^^; (I'm still working on this, though.) I think Oz's hair seems "too big" and his and Gil's pose is somewhat off. Oz's arms are still a bit short. Also, Gil should be a bit taller than that, but he already looks tall enough compared to Oz and Alice, LOL! XD

A random character sketch from last September. I think I wanted him to be a loser knight or something, but I'm not sure he looks loser-y enough. His name is Edward. XD Or maybe I'll be more original and name him Archibald, lol.

Munsu from the manhwa series Shin Angyo Onshi (one of my faves <3). This one is almost one year old, I drew it in the beginning of last March. I didn't like how it was turning out, so I didn't finish it. (I did finish the Aji Tae I also did at that time, though.) Now I think it isn't that bad after all, I should fix and finish this...

Yay! I have a lot of stuff I should be working on! I downloaded some Sound Horizon albums a while ago and I've been listening to them a lot. It helps me concentrate on drawing. My favourite is the Elysion album right now. It has catchy tunes. Yield was the first song from this album I really liked. Lalalalala la la~ la lalalalala lalala~~

No comments:

Post a Comment