2/14/2011

OH VINCENT + Couples

I doodled a lot today and yesterday. It's not that I don't have ideas. The problem with me is that I have about thirty billion ideas and as soon as I start drawing something, I get a new idea and get bored of the pic I'm working on. -___-

I have a blonde fetish lately, so my current top favourite of my 3 favourite Pandora Hearts characters is Vincent.
Yeah, another VincentXLotti sketch. For some reason, I like these two as a couple. Even though I've seen only one fanart of them so far. Definitely not a very popular pairing. Vincent's pose was inspired by a VincentXGil pic I saw somewhere on the internet.

 Bwahaha! Vincent and Gil. Vincent is obsessed with Gil. I'm obsessed with both of them. NOT GOOD. I didn't use refs for this, so some details are off.

 Sleeping Vincent. I randomly rewatched some parts of the anime and I thought he was so cute when he fell asleep on the floor of some hallway and Oscar almost stepped on him. XDD


RANDOM COUPLES

This was drawn yesterday. I wanted to draw something lovey-dovey. I used a photo reference for this, but it still seems to be too complicated for me. OTL

I actually kinda like this. O___o But I don't like the girl's face... T___T

Oh well, that was my longest entry so far. I ended up drawing nothing for Valentine's day wheee~~ XD;;;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment