3/10/2011

Gilly + Funny comparisions

I doodled this yesterday. I downloaded a bunch of Pandora Hearts doujinshis yesterday morning and I had to draw a Gil. XD;;; I love him. I'm posting this now, I want to finish it today. Btw, Pandora Hearts is the only thing that makes me download doujinshis. I did download a few FMA doujins before, but I usually don't like those. I wonder, is there something like "Pandora Hearts het doujin / hentai / yuri"? I can't believe that none of the female characters are interesting enough for the fans to make doujins with them. D:

I tried to draw with a mouse in Easy Paint Tool Sai, lol.

When I'm really uninspired, I try to redraw some old pics of mine. EPIC STYLE RAPE, LOL! I think I improved a lot in 2010. o___O I actually tried to do a remake of this sometime in 2008 too, but I don't have that drawing on my hard drive any longer. If I find it, I'll redo this. And I might finish the latest version, so I can see how much my colouring improved. 8D

Ok, this one is old. I made it in 2009 just to laugh at myself and my crappy old proportions. X) It's Alec. I actually posted that 2nd drawing to my DA gallery in 2010, but I changed his face.

Alright, that's all for today. Do I update this blog too often? XD Now I'll go try to finish the Gil.
Here's a random Pandora Hearts AMV I really liked:

No comments:

Post a Comment