3/27/2011

Kiriban sketch + Random fanarts

I live in a block of flats and currently, a family lives "under" us; a man, a woman and a little girl. They haven't been living there for too long, but they always argue. Just now, they had a horrible quarrel, they were shouting at each other, slamming the doors and all that stuff. It was so horrible to hear the little girl screaming and shouting "Daddy! Daddy! Please don't hurt mommy! Please!". Poor thing. :( Why do people like that live together? I miss the kind Hungarian-Japanese couple with the two little boys who lived there before.

Anyway, some drawings I worked on in the past 2 days:
This is one of the sketches I did for a kiriban request (on deviantART). It's not perfect, but I guess I'll go with this one.

Mom said I didn't draw enough girls. So, here's Ada Vessalius from Pandora Hearts. I like her. I usually don't like useless girly girls with small brain and big boobs, but Ada is cute. XD I also loved this scene in the manga, it was adorable, lololol~~ I thought she'd be afraid of that guy or something, but she tried to protect him instead d'awww~~

 And this is Count D from the Petshop of Horrors manga. Someone on deviantART asked me to draw him after seeing my drawing of Count Cain. I've spent about an hour working on this so far, I'm slow... OTL

By the way, I'm randomly obsessing over Sound Horizon's album, Roman again. The funny thing is I don't even know the song titles because I have the whole album as one big file and the CD cover and booklet are all in Japanese.
Anyway, here's a live performance of the first track:

No comments:

Post a Comment