3/25/2011

Victorian dudes and random doodles

Ok, so from newest to oldest:
I tried to draw Cain from the Trinity Blood manga yesterday. I think it sucks. There are some manga styles that are relatively easy for me to draw / copy / imitate *coughpandoraheartscough*, but Kiyo Kyujyo's style is something that's beyond my limited art skills. Her characters have too big eyes and I simply can't get the facial proportions she uses right. D: They also have crazy hair. I actually tried to draw Esther first, but it turned out to be an utter failure... OTL

How to make me instantly fangirl any anime/manga? Throw in 2 relatively good looking male characters with very different personalities in a series, let's have them be friends and then turn them against each other! If they end up slaughtering each other in the process, that's even better!
... it was just a matter of time for Jack and Glen to tingle my inner fangirl's interest. Glen probably doesn't look exactly like himself, but I was too lazy to search for good pics of him in the manga. Btw, they are from Pandora Hearts, obviously.

Very quick doodle I did one day before going to sleep. In about 5 minutes.

Pose practice. I think I used a photo reference for the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment