3/01/2011

Suffering...

Mlkjahaddweiu that goddamn art block is killing me! DDD: I've been trying to draw and I have lots of things to draw, but but but... I can't. Here's some crap I doodled in the past few days:
Another pose practice. The left one was based on something unfinished I drew a long time ago (I probably used a reference, since I can't draw shit by myself let alone a pose like that, the right figure proves that...) Actually, I've been doing these because of a kiriban request. I sort of expected I'd end up struggling with it, but I didn't expect it would be THIS hard. I tried to draw many different poses and shit, but I still couldn't come up with anything I was satisfied with... OTL

And this is another crappy sketch. I've been asked to enter a contest (the deadline is in a week), so I was trying to draw characters in a hot spring. I think the hot spring theme would be the easiest, but apparently, I can't draw even that... TT___TT

By the way, if KGX347 comes to visit my blog again, I wanna let her know that I did start colouring her pic. However, since the contest has a deadline, I'll probably try drawing something for it first.
I started watching a new anime, Gosick yesterday. I kinda liked it so far.
And I've been trying to call a place to apply/ask about some job, but they won't pick up the damn phone! DX

Weird Japanese music of the day (the more I listen to Moira, the more I like it):

No comments:

Post a Comment