3/21/2011

Spring is here!

Today was officially the first day of spring! The blackbirds sing in the mornings, so cute. Today, I woke up at about 1:30 am. And I couldn't fall back asleep. I managed to fall asleep at around 3 am, but then I got up at 4:30. The moon was just above the neighbouring house and it was so big and orange. O___o I've been on my period since Friday night / Saturday morning and it made me feel awful. Although period = new Pandora Hearts chapter lately. 8D
So, a few quick drawings:
This is my take on someone else's character. He probably doesn't look like himself, but he was fun to draw.

Elliot from Pandora Hearts. I drew this now in a few minutes. It kinda sucks, I hate his face. The latest few chapters were... powerful. I adore this headhunter arc. I think the mangaka tortures poor Elliot way too much, though. He didn't deserve to end up like this! D:

Ok, I think my inspiration is finally coming back. Tomorrow, I'll try to draw as much as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment